Thursday 24 January 2013

Cloud WIP


Just a quick update tonight before I go to bed. I've been feeling burnt out this week and was finding it difficult to work on my current projects, so I gave in and got a little head start on a Valentine's Day gift I've been planning for a while. Much to my surprise, I made significant progress!


Only 2 colours have been finished, and there's already some definitive shape. I am very surprised! I love it so far, and I think I'll have a lot of trouble giving Mr. Cloud away! I'm enjoying working on it too, which is a great bonus. As of late, everything has felt like a chore, rather than a joy. Apparently I don't do well under deadlines/stress. Unfortunately. There are so many great swaps out there, and I have a good feeling if I joined it'd just be misery rather than any real fun.

I even managed to update when I said I would! ... ish. I'll try to have a new update for Sunday, so till then!
xoxox Queenpetra

6 comments:

  1. Yes, when it isn't fun, it's time to put it away for a short while. Good for you on your new start!
    http://wilhelmina46.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from the GYB event. Your blog looks fun and I like to cross stitch also.
    Maybe you will follow me? I am a deaf blogger who likes to cook, stitch and write about deaf pride.
    I am following your blog now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really great so far. How do you make those patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Dear! I've come to you from the "Grow Your Blog" list that Vicki at Two Bags full has so kindly left up...(It was over before I heard about it!)I am so happy to have found your delightful blog, and am now following!
    Please visit me if you get the chance!
    Hugs,
    Anne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m pretty excited with the outcome of your current project. Well, I suggest you don’t give on this. I sure you can finish it in time. It’s a matter of will power, don’t you think? Same here, my workload is killing me. But then, each of us must move on. Have a blessed weekend!

    Our Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete