Tuesday 31 July 2012

Valentine's 2012

Well, I was keeping up with my Valentine's gifts in February, with only the large gift needing a few colours when the fire hit, so I didn't get it done until around April! I worked on a total of four projects: 3 of which were simple pokechat hearts, and 1 of an Abysswolf sprite.

I'll start with the Poke hearts, which were fun to make and didn't take long at all! I still haven't given them out to my friends, as I've been trying to gather up ALL the gifts I owe to them before mailing them out. (Two need to go all the way to Ireland!) So, I can't tell you if they liked them or not!!


I accidentally kept using the wrong reds for all three of them, so each one is unique! x3

Next up is the sprite, which was of Genis from Tales of Symphonia! It was around 22 colours, which is probably the most colours I've ever worked with in a single project. It was a lot of work, but I'm super proud of how it turned out. I don't know if I'll be able to give it away! </3

I managed to take quite a few WIPs of my progress, but I lost my camera when everything got packed up, so it jumps from partially done to COMPLETED. I wish I had been able to WIP shot throughout the whole process.





I used sparkly DMC for the white in his hair and clothing, which looks great, though if I ever remake him (probably will. I want my own ToS set!) I'll go with good ole regular white.

That's all that I worked on for Valentine's Day, so that's all for tonight. Tomorrow, expect a new set of WIPs, though it's going to be difficult to choose which project I should show first! So many! (I think there's about 20. :O ) Till then, many happy stitchings! xoxox

----------
PokeChat Sprites
Genis Sprite #194

No comments:

Post a Comment