Wednesday 1 August 2012

Bellsprout Evolution

When I moved into my new place, one of my best friends helped me out, whereas everyone else bailed out on me. Very tough move, I'll tell ya. But because she spent so much time helping out, I wanted to make her something as thanks, and seeing how her favourite Pokemon is Bellsprout, that's what I made for her! She was very happy when I gave it to her, the smile on her face leaving me quite fuzzy and warm inside. <3






Worked on this over the course of a few days, very on and off, especially at the beginning. I love the greens; it's so vibrant in person! Genis decided to pop in for most of the pictures, looking all wrinkly and cute. x3

I think this one was one of my top favourites, and was incredibly hard to give away, so I can't wait to get started on my own Pokemons to hoard. I'll have to start with my favourite-- Bulbasaur. ;) Till next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment