Thursday 9 August 2012

Pikachu Pile

Ah life, how it gets in the way of your to do lists~

Whelp, today will be a small update. For my mom's birthday, which fell two days before Mother's Day, I figured I'd work on a large project for the two holidays. I started on it about a week before, and made fairly good progress (even though I missed count on two pikachus and didn't notice until I was done the entire black outline! ;A; So two of them are chubby Pikachus... :c ) once I hit the yellow, I just... Stopped working on it. Not sure why.

Of course, I couldn't find my camera, so I wasn't able to take WIP pictures, which saddens me greatly. I really liked watching the progress on this. This is my most current progress thus far:


It's definitely fun to work on, and I really should get started back on it. I just don't focus well! x3 Good thing moms are so understanding~

Till next time, xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment