Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween! (With a surprise inside!)

Hello to anyone who is reading this! A very Happy Halloween to all of you, and many wishes of treats and tricks a plenty! I apologize for my very late update; I came down with a very serious flu and couldn't type for the longest time. I'm still suffering from the effects, but am doing much better. I'll be back to my old self in no time!

As for the point of this blog post, I have a new cross stitch in which to present you. I finished this one last night, and despite how I shouldn't spend my nights working on new projects, I could not resist for the holiday.


Very generic, but cute nonetheless. I found the bat pattern here: Bat and I got the two different fonts from a wonderful pattern book a friend gave to me only a month past. I found it to be quite enjoyable to stitch up, and it's so cute.

And of course, I should update you on Sonic. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish by my brother's birthday, so I showed him my progress and he thinks it's pretty cool so far. This is a late WIP, as I got a tad more completed since then.


He's pretty large now, about the length of my forearm. Totally crazy. I have such small hands; I need to use a very small hoop, and that means having to constantly move it to work with the next area. I added in the white of his shoes, which isn't seen here.

Well, that's really all for my update. I have to sadly announce that there won't be any more updates for quite some time, as NaNoWriMo is fast approaching (tomorrow!) and I'll be preoccupied with my writing goals. I hope to participate in IHSW this month, so my blog will liven up then, but until that time, rest easy my friends. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! So great to meet you and I'm looking forward to your company for this month's IHSW. :D

    Hope your NaNoWriMo is going well. :)

    Your halloween finish looks great, and I can't wait to see more of Sonic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Petra... thanks for joining the Wipocalypse. I've followed your blog and added you to the list. Looking forward to seeing your progress next year!

    ReplyDelete