Saturday 22 October 2011

Sonic WIP (2)

Time for my second post! It's coming about a day later than I had wanted, but the end of the week was pretty tiring for me, so Saturday it shall be. I haven't had much time to work on Sonic unfortunately, and now the due date looms ever closer. The race begins to finish him by the end of 4 days!

I don't know if I can do it, especially without burning myself out, but I sure will try. I'm going to work hard all this weekend in the hopes of getting him near completed, so expect a nice shiny WIP of him by Monday. For now, here's my current progress as of today:


I know, I'm jumping a lot of colours, but I'm trying to reach his face so I can get his skin colours out of the way, and I really don't want to count it. (Just in case I miscount!) That's why I jumped to a spindly leg! xD

Not much else to say this time, hopefully I will be more chatty in a few days. Until then, keep on stitching. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment