Friday 14 September 2012

September IHSW (Day One)

It's been a while since I last updated; I'm so sorry! I haven't been stitching quite a whole lot these past few weeks, I've been focusing on writing and such. (As if I got much done in THAT category either.) The little stitching I did do so far this month, has been Sprite Stitch Swap related! It's my first, though I've been stalking the swaps for a few years now. I'm currently done one gift, and about halfway through the second.

That isn't the point of this though! It be a Hermit and Stitch Weekend, which means I should show my *scarce* updates! My friend, Samara's birthday is this Monday which means I need to get her fairy done soon! I haven't touched it since the last time, so that still leaves a wing and some glitter/snowflakes. I also want to try and make her something else, probably Pokemons related.

I do have an update for her Christmas gift, Slytherin Witch though! (It's a very small update, be warned. XD )


If you can't tell what's new, it's the green hair! I told ya it wasn't much of an improvement, haha!

I also started a new project. It's a Link profile from Card Gallery:


I adore the Link AND Cloud profiles, but I was more drawn towards the greens, so I started Link first. Unfortunately, a day after I started was when I received my swap partner. Oh my!


I've no idea why the picture isn't coming out clear! Silly Blogger. Well, those are the only updates I can show you at the moment (my swap gifts need to wait ;A; ) but I hope to get a lot done this weekend, so here's to plenty of hermiting and stitching! (Couldn't have come at a better time. I am feeling SO anti-social at the moment. A little break from society will be nice. c: )

Till tomorrow! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment